The Intelligent Cloud Contact Center
It’s time to move to the cloud
Does your company struggle with the following scenarios?
- Is not achieving the digital era CX expectations.
- The business is not transforming or iterating as fast as competitors, due to heavy customizations.
- It must be manually updated during off hours and is difficult to keep secure.
- Is not flexible enough to take advantage of new capabilities.
- It comes from a vendor that has shifted their R&D away from on-premises investments and toward an incompatible cloud future.
Why the cloud, why now?
It is the only sustainable path to deliver customer experiences that are immediately relevant to the customer’s service and is ready to handle the scope of your enterprise contact center with these high-quality operations:
With the cloud you pay as you go – only for what you actually use, not what you might use in the future.
SaaS companies MUST provide high security in order to operate. This delivers an economy of scale related to security, as well as resiliency.
With cloud, you can trial new applications such as workforce optimization (WFO) or a new digital channel quickly – without the need for major long-term financial commitment or the angst of installing a new capability.
Cloud solutions use open APIs and provide pre-packaged integration with leading CRM market leaders.